1. Open a browser and go to https://netid.utdallas.edu/
2. Click the Setup a new UTD computer account link:
3. Enter your UTD-ID. You should have received this when you first applied at UTD. If you do not have your UTD-ID, please contact the Office of Admission and Enrollment Services (http://www.utdallas.edu/enroll) for assistance.
4. Enter your birthday.
5. Enter the special characters. PLEASE NOTE: The special characters are CASE sensitive.
6. Click the Continue button.
7. You should see a screen with a series of policies you must read and agree to before you can change your password. Click on each policy to read it. At the end of each policy, you will see a button allowing you to agree to the policy. When you have read and agreed to all policies, you may continue setting your password.
8. Enter and confirm your new password. Click on the View Password Policy link to make sure your new password complies with UTD security requirements or check the Password Policy below to make sure your new password complies with UTD security requirements.
9. Click the Save button.